You'll be a part of a team of leaders, dedicated to assisting others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, exciting members of all fitness abilities
- Be a living example of what the Farrell's program can do
- Demonstrate what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps revolutionize lives regularly means that you’re devoted to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your assignments include:
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the example of what Farrell's can do in Oldsmar
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Manage schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Instruct classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Develop relationships with members and meet their needs to ensure optimal results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is required.